WCRVA is Saturday, November 12th, the same day as the Richmond Marathon.
Traffic can get quite gnarly around race day events. To avoid delays, please plan ahead. Here are a few tips to help you avoid race day traffic:
- Check out the map and road closure info provided by RVANews.com
- Read the Richmond Marathon traffic pattern changes.
- Leave early and plan for delays.
- The area around Broad Street and The Boulevard (just east of our venue) is going to be closed to traffic. We recommend approaching from the west.
- Your best bet seems to be I-195 (downtown expressway) and exiting at Broad Street/Hamilton Street.
- Traffic patterns should return to normal by the end of WCRVA, but if you leave early please remember to plan accordingly.
Course maps are below, but keep in mind that spectators and road closures may impact more than just the race course